Re: [udig-devel] German splash screen ... attached

Got it thanks

Jesse

Le 22-Jan-08 à 9:50 AM, Matthias Basler a écrit :

Hi uDiggers,

since people are talking about translations these days, I translated the new splash screen to German. It is attached (zipped). I am too lazy to setup/checkout the whole repository again just for the one image, so it would be nice if one of the core developers grabs the image and puts it in place. (Must be named splash.bmp of course).

Thanks.

--
Matthias Basler
matthiasbasler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx