Re: [udig-devel] Another build of RC13

Jesse Eichar wrote:
First I'd like to thank you all for helping out testing this release it has really been a great help. Second I'd like to put up another build for testing. This build fixes a problem on Linux and OSX when the data is on another drive. It worked but was displayed in the Catalog as ../../../../Volumes/data/Shapefile.shp (for example).
Note this wont fix existing projects; please open up a new project :-)
It also fixes a couple of issues exporting to images when the map can not be expressed in WKT.
Thanks to davidw for "discovering" this one by using a prj file with WKT we cannot handle :-)

A couple of notes for those trying out the new functionality:
- http://udig.refractions.net/confluence/display/EN/Selection+using+CQL
- http://udig.refractions.net/confluence/display/EN/Common+Query+Language
- http://udig.refractions.net/confluence/display/EN/Adding+a+column+to+a+shapefile

Send email if you think of cool stuff to do with this functionality and I can add the instructions to the wiki.
Jody

Back to the top