Re: [udig-devel] BIRT Charts and Integration ideas

Vince Darley wrote:
At 09:01 04/12/2007, Jody Garnett wrote:
Vince Darley wrote:
At 20:37 03/12/2007, Jody Garnett wrote:
If you would like to "out" your work thus far as a community plugin I will schedule a code reivew and so forth for the uDig 1.2 development stream.
I'm happy to do that.  It'll certainly need some review and cleanup.
Not to worry; getting code out there is the first step. Are you all set with svn access etc?

I've got svn access to udig's trunk, so I assume that is sufficient (assuming that gives me permissions to check code in to the community area).

I take it they just hacked up the chart reporting element; nothing you can subclass?

That's part of what I meant by poor design -- unfortunately nothing significant to subclass.

Vince.

Vince Darley
CEO, Eurobios UK Ltd
Tel: +44 207 921 0445