AW: [udig-devel] Default style on custom file type

Hmmm, sounds good but does not really help as long as it's only on the
trunk and not in any SDK (I'm currently using udig 1.1RC13 SDK - by the
way, there only seems to be the download package, but no matching tag in
the repository).

So it seems I need a backport of the Style lookup - should I submit a
JIRA entry for it?

Regarding the BasicFeatureRenderer, as far as I can see it invokes

		Style style = (Style)
styleBlackboard.lookup(Style.class);

so it finds either SldStyleContent or my FooStyleContent, depending on
initialization order.

Am I missing anything?

Best regards,

Harald

innovative systems GmbH Navigation-Multimedia
Geschaeftsfuehrung: Dr. Peter Geiselhart - Kevin Brown - Edwin Summers - Regis Baudot
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Hamburg - Registergericht: Hamburg HRB 59980

Diese E-Mail enthaelt vertrauliche und/oder rechtlich geschuetzte Informationen. Wenn Sie nicht der richtige Adressat sind oder diese E-Mail irrtuemlich erhalten haben, informieren Sie bitte sofort den Absender und loeschen Sie diese Mail. Das unerlaubte Kopieren sowie die unbefugte Weitergabe dieser Mail ist nicht gestattet.
This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error) please notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail. Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or distribution of the contents in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.