[udig-devel] Axios tools- Merge Option

Hi all,

I have proved the merge tool on split miltulinestring vectors (a split drainage net, which it is divided into segments on each tributary junction). My idea is to obtain single channels from the source to the outlet. When I use the merge tool, I just can join the segments generating multilinestring for omision, and I do not know what this means, but in some way the vector's geometry changes. Is it any way to know how the geometry change when I apply the merge tool?

Thank you.

--
Jose Busnelli

Back to the top