Re: [udig-devel] Vector editor- tool for merging vectors segments?

Thanks Jesse; I updated the instructions on the community page(s):
-  http://udig.refractions.net/confluence/display/UDIG/Community
-  http://udig.refractions.net/confluence/display/COM/Home

The Info and Publicity links need to be updated; indeed we have had request for information about uDig because this information is not being found. Can we get some of the FOSS4G presentations linked up here?

Jody
Adrian is correct there is an update site with Axios's plugin. To access the website:

- Press the Help>Find and Install menu item
- Select Search for new features to install
- Press Next
- Press the New Remote Site Button
- Enter uDig Community in the Name field
- Enter http://udig.refractions.net/update-community
- Press OK
- Press Finish

The next dialog that you see will have a list of available features for you to install and play with. This requires uDig RC12 to work though. The feature under Axios is the plugin for more advanced editing functionality. It is Alpha or Beta though so it might not be as polished as it will become. But it does have some useful functionality. You can read the instructions at:

http://udig.refractions.net/confluence/display/COM/Editing+Tools+Users+Guide

Jesse

Back to the top