Re: [udig-devel] Re: launch = build * 37

Sven Tessmann wrote:
Hi,

we are experiencing the same issue for a while now and haven't figured out the
cause yet.
Good to know we are not alone ;-)
Our development setup includes udig-1.1-rc10-sdk together with
eclipse-3.3 under linux (all x86_64). It doesn't seem to be reproduceable,
however it happens more often when changes are made to udig-code and/or
udig-libraries. When it occurs, the launch-delay is between 1-3 minutes, but its
a very fast development machine.
I tried turning of the src code plugins (in the hopes that they would not trip up over resource generation). No such luck. My best guess now is that we are making use of some non osgi conventions and are being called on it. The scariest thing is when it run the application, and is still building it at the same time.
I will monitor the eclipse-bugzilla-thread posted earlier, hoping a solution
will be found.
I am not actually sure if the bug is the same or not; it seems at least related. If only I could reproduce it I would submit a bug report.
Sven

Back to the top