Re: [udig-devel] News and weekly meeting

Jesse Eichar wrote:
First of all the weekly meeting has been cancelled because all of our European friends were too busy or had to go home. I just want to say that I'm busy doing some bug fixes and making a release for FOSS4G. Some of them are pretty major. Issues with saving maps, exporting features. Little UI clean ups and mainly editing fixes.
For a preview of the kind of things that were fixed have a look at that walkthrough 1 and walkthough 2 feedback emails I sent out.
Oh of course the switch to 3.3 and a new install script for windows so that it behaves correctly on XP and Vista (the shortcut is fixed :).
Fun fun.

Busy busy so that's all I'm going to say for now... Oh I have the parts of the dev environment ready but there was a critical issue with the Java we were using that put me behind schedule so I didn't get to post them. Sorry. But they'll be there for sure tomorrow.
Remember to include the non evil Java 6 JRE in that dev environment download - one of the problems we ran into today was a wacky version of ImageIO messing up any WMS request that happened to be in the PNG format.

Back to the top