Re: [udig-devel] meeting today

I've seen a lot of nice commits with a lot of nice comments about
problems I had with udig, so I'm looking forward to test out the new
sdk... is it out also for linux now? Where are they placed. I
understood that you put it on the site already but I can't find where.

I don't think I will be able to attend the meeting this evening, since I
start early tomorrow and have some stuff to do left. Please, please post
the logs, it seems that this meeting will be full of news...

See you guys on Sunday at the Sticky Wicket I guess :)
Andrea