[udig-devel] GML loading - over the top?

Hi Vince I should of had alarm bells when I saw the "ordnance survey".

I am going to cut and paste some of the example file you sent me just so people can see what real GML looks like.

Your file however does not contain all the information needed; often for a roadMember you will end up with a networkMember refered to by an xlink:href='#xxxxxx' - and that ID is not used anywhere in the file. What are you expecting us to do in this situtation?

I placed the example on a wiki page for further abuse:
- http://docs.codehaus.org/display/GEOTDOC/GML+Example

Jody

Back to the top