Re: [udig-devel] wendy's dxf plugin

Sweet- wendy started from the JUMP code as well.

Can you be sure to mark your plugin license as GPL? We don't want to get in trouble.
Jody

Alright, I will stay in standby in the hope that someone will stand up
and shout :)

In the meanwhile, from Wendy's plugin I learned to create a datastore,
which I am very glad about. So I borrowed the code to read
Autocad DWG files from our brothers gvSig and Jump and here we go with
the first try:

http://www.jgrass.org/cgi-bin/moin.cgi/NewScreenhotPage/900_Dwg_with_labels%3F?action=show

Now there is support for dxf and dwg (version <= 2000), that makes me
feel comfortable... Udig (and JGrass) is amazing!!! A mixture of heaven
and deepest hell, today was heaven :)

Ciao,
Andrea

On Wed, 12 Sep 2007 09:00:02 -0700 Jesse Eichar