[udig-devel] why is the presence of some commands perspective dependent?

hi, I had these problems with some menu entries missing in certain
conditions as for example the create layer  from the leyer menu.
I noticed that I didn't have this because I set up a perspective
related to JGrass and views needed for the morphologic analyses.

With the map view they are back.
Now I have 2 questions:
1) why are some commands made perspective dependent and how do I add
them to my perspective?
2) apart of actions are there other things that could suffer of this
dependency? My fresh exported jgrassudig product dosn't seem to work as
well as the udig product and I honestly can't figure out where the
problem lies.

Ciao
Andrea

Back to the top