Re: [udig-devel] Transformation/Reprojection

Jody wrote: "Since this question is asked every couple of months by a
jump developer it has made its way into the geotools user guide..."

I really apologize about that. I'm sure that I'm the jackass that
keeps asking the same question. UDig, GeoTools, GeoAPI, Kosmo, SIGLE,
SkyJUMP, DeeJUMP...

I have a hardtime keeping track of it all sometimes. Please be patient with me.

The section you added to the wiki will be very helpful. I will look it
over and will also forward this message to the JPP Developer List.

Thanks for all of your help. I look forward to trying out UDig on my
GIS project. :]

SS