Re: [udig-devel] Problem Launching UDig on Windows XP

I've ran the app a number of times on XP. I'll download what is currently online to verify... Maybe try renaming your workspace from a previous version to see if that is causing interference.

The workspace is normally in c:\Document and Setting\USERNAME\uDig or in c:\Document and Setting\USERNAME\My Documents\uDig depending on the version of uDig.

Jesse