[udig-devel] Reprojection fix available (kind of)

Hi,

You can download a few jars that will partly fix the problem with editing in different projections.

http://udig.refractions.net/downloads/ReprojectionUpdate.zip

There are still some issues that I will continue to address over the next couple of days but the giant bugs are fixed. The current known issue shows up when you start editing in one projection then switch to a different projection and continue editing in that projection. But if you do your editing in a single projection you should be fine. I'll fix the other issue soon.

Jesse

Back to the top