Re: [udig-devel] Re: udig-devel Digest, Vol 32, Issue 2

Thanks for this detective work Gary. We've been discussing how to manage errors lately and have come up with a consistent story... But for now you are correct I have to address the issue where the wizard simply shows no layers available. It should give feedback as to what is going on. Not a simple problem but critical for a user.

JIra = http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/UDIG-1130

Jesse