Re: [udig-devel] Data Format, Text Delimited

Adrian, thanks so much for the concise and specific work-around. I have some meetings this afternoon but will use your process tonight.

You are correct on styling the maps to attributes. Thanks again for all you and others are doing to make this a very good application for non-GIS newbies. Expanding the universe of people who can make use of uDIG helps educate them to what is possible and we all win...John