Re: [udig-devel] Very nice error message on linux startup

Thanks Adrian - I was hacked it up in a few minutes before I headed off.
I really wanted to make it a link that was clickable. Including the URL
would not have helped much, as the text is not selectable.

I should also perhaps add an explanation of what "Advanced Graphics" is,
so they know what will be affected by disabling it.

Richard