[udig-devel] New Layer with filtered features (uDig, uDig...we haven't a problem!!!)

Hi list... again...

We're working today in the problem related...and find the solution (well, at least, the origin of the problem).

Our process add the new layer to the Map, and after that, add the filtered features to the new layer.

If we revert the sequence (first of all, add features and next, add the layer to the map) there isn't any problem...also, the process is more efficient.

We think that, in the process of adding new features to the new layer (which is added before to the Map), the renderer is called and our problem is based on a renderer mistake: it isn't a Geotool bug...maybe a Renderer problem. We continue searching...

Now, it works fine.

Regards,

--
Javier Cámara