[udig-devel] new to uDig

I just downloaded uDig and imported some shpfiles.
My sirst few quetions:
A) thematic fill (for elevation) shows the grey borders for each hight
area. this makes that the colors dont flow from one to the other. is
there a way of switching the borders off?
B) Is there a way I can customize the symbols? I want features to have
cartoghaphic symbols.
c) Is there a way of displaying layers (rivers) but the lables only
from a specific zoom level?
d) How can I place a label on a line feature such as on streets?

Regards

Andre
Skype: andreschoonbee
MSN: apschoonbee@xxxxxxx