Re: [udig-devel] plug-in for transformations

Hello,

I know the process how to make the feature project etc... but I'm not successful when I copy the exported feature project into uDig feature directory- the plug-in isn't deployed (but simple plug-in export works).  So maybe some developer guide should be helpful (or  project example in svn 'tutorial' directory) .
Thanks,
Cheers,
Jan.
> Od: jgarnett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Komu: User-friendly Desktop Internet GIS <udig-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Datum: 15.11.2006 18:52
> Předmět: Re: [udig-devel] plug-in for transformations
>
>Hi Jan;
>
>I would like to get the community update site going again; can you
package your beast into a "feature" so we can add it to the update site?
If you know how to do this already that is great; if not I am going to see
if we can hunt down a couple of the pages in the programmers guide on the
topic and fix 'em.

http://udig.refractions.net/confluence/display/COM/Coordinate+Transformations