Re: [udig-devel] plug-in for transformations

Hi Jan;

I would like to get the community update site going again; can you package your beast into a "feature" so we can add it to the update site? If you know how to do this already that is great; if not I am going to see if we can hunt down a couple of the pages in the programmers guide on the topic and fix 'em.

Cheers,
Jody
PS. I am also interested because I want to make a few new toys I made available to others.

Jan Jezek wrote:
Hi all,
I've uploaded plug-in for coordinate transformations at community page http://udig.refractions.net/confluence/display/COM/Coordinate+Transformations
I would appreciate any comments!