Von: udig-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:udig-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von Jesse Eichar
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 8. November 2006 13:08
An: User-friendly Desktop Internet GIS
Betreff: Re: [udig-devel] ShapeType changed illegally from Point to Undefined

Hi,

I remember trying to fix a related problem.  It occurred when a new shapefile is created then points are added to the file.  Try uDig 1.1RC5 and see if this problem is fixed.  If it isn't let me know and I will make sure I can fix it.

I'm quickly having a look at the code right now to see if there is any obvious problem.

Jesse