[udig-devel] bugs for RC6

Right-click on the current map and then close both maps.

java.lang.IllegalStateException: RenderManager is disposed
 at
net.refractions.udig.project.internal.render.impl.RenderManagerImpl.checkState(RenderManagerImpl.java:458)
 at
net.refractions.udig.project.internal.render.impl.RenderManagerImpl.getMapInternal(RenderManagerImpl.java:210)
 at
net.refractions.udig.project.ui.internal.RenderManagerDynamic.dispose(RenderManagerDynamic.java:294)
 at
net.refractions.udig.project.ui.internal.MapEditor.notExitingDispose(MapEditor.java:796)
 at
net.refractions.udig.project.ui.internal.MapEditor.dispose(MapEditor.java:789)

Also note that it seems my tool was BOTH "Adjust Current Zoom" AND "Pan Map
View".  I'm not sure how I got into that state, but I was clearly zooming
and panning at the same time.

-andy

Back to the top