Réf. : [udig-devel] RC5 testing

Hi all,

I've downloaded the RC5 version.

For the moment, I encounter the followings problems with this version :
- printing => the page still blank
- rendering if change the map's CRS and the layers's CRS => nothing appears on the map
- printing Labels (with RC4, because I can't test this on RC5) =>  labels are presents in the preview but are not printed on the paper sheet.

Cheers,

Sebastien