[udig-devel] Is there any "How-to configure uDig for Oracle Spatial"?

Your product seems very nice but I like to get it tp work with Oracle Locator/Spatial.
Found some information about the Oracle Spatial plugin but I could not get it to work and it seems old (Release 0.3).
Other posts in the archives I found did not help me as new to the uDig plugin concept.

Is there any "How-to configure uDig for Oracle Spatial"?

Thanks for any help.

Per

Per Låås
IT-avdelningen