[udig-devel] bugs in the trunk

Hi guys,

I just updated to the latest version of the trunk - rev 22600.  I think I've
found a couple of bugs.  I'd be happy to put them in JIRA if you want - I'll
need access.

1. BasicCommandFactory#createAddLayer(ILayer layer, int index) no longer
creates the new layer at the appropriate index.  My code is adding the layer
to index 0, but it's ending up in the next position.  In tracing through, it
looks like it is correctly adding it to the layers list
(getMap().getLayersInternal().add(index, layer);) , could it be be on the
rendering of the Layers view.  It worked correctly prior to rev 22600...
which brings me to my next point.

2. A continuation of the first issue... when the layer appears in the Layers
view, it is not checked, but the layer is being rendered.  When I "check"
it, it goes away.  When I "un-check" it, it comes back.  In the version
prior to 22600, it came up "checked" as anticipated.

3. The rendering of a particular layer via the Layer#refresh(Envelope
bounds) is rendering all the layers - I think.  In the svn rev prior to
22600, the render was very smooth (I'm doing an animation with a timer), but
now the entire map flashes - very choppy.  This could be a change in the
implementation and I'm using an incorrect Envelope.  In the end, I need to
re-render my layer, which I created from my MapGraphic.

To sumarize, prior to 22600, I was able to create a layer at the appropriate
index with the proper "checked" state and it rendered smoothly in an
animation.  This is no longer the case.

Hope this helps.

-andy

Back to the top