Re: [udig-devel] WFS COnnection Problem

Hello,

that means, you currently do not have WFS 1.1 on your ToDo list? What would be the
approach if one wants to lend a hand? Can you point me to the current WFS implementation
code ? The net.refractions.udig.catalog.wfs plugin contains little code, probably I did not get
the trick where the real work is done (but I did not spend much time on it, to be honest). Do
you have a rough idea, how much work it would be (days/weeks/months) ?

Thanx,

Jens