Re: [udig-devel] showing selected feature

Ivan Zerlotti ha scritto:
Jody Garnett wrote:
Ivan Zerlotti wrote:

I'll try to understand the second while the third I think is over my understanding of the Udig architecture (is there any document or better any UML diagram describing it with some detail?)

Ciao Ivan,
I've build a few class diagrams by reverse engineering the uDig sources
with a beta version of the next UMLGraph release (I am a developer
in that project, too ;-) ), but they tend to become quite big, everything
seems related to everything else...

It's probably because I don't know exactly what to include/exclude from
each diagram, and also because the uDig interfaces tend to have method
javadoc, but not a class javadoc, that would allow me to understand
things faster...

Can someone of the uDig developers suggest diagram contents?
For the moment I have diagram with all of the classes implementing
the Renderer interface, which is quite readable, and a "context" diagram
for the "Map" interface, which contains everything that is directly
linked (by associations or dependencies) to it, and it's so big
that it's basically unreadable...

Cheers
Andrea

Back to the top