[udig-devel] Re: [Geotools-devel] Development jar dependancies

Hi James

I hadn't though of GT using the gt jars ... I'm using them for udig.
I'll think of a solution for both systems, although I think SNAPSHOT
jars should work well-enough. Another solution might be to keep the jar
names the same (easier when updating for udig) but changing the path ...
gt2/SNAPSHOT/2.1.x ... .jar. This way maven could not find the jars.

David