[udig-devel] RE: uDig WMC support

Thanks for the info.

I agreee that WMC can't store non-WMS stuff for now (stay tuned, it's on
the way).

Are there any requirements for saving loading views?  And the format of
such a 'project'?  If yes, I'm guessing you're using XML to save state,
in which case adding a WMC exporter won't be much trouble.

If this is the case, I'll gladly write the Java WMC exporter based on
the framework you deploy.

..Tom

Back to the top