[udig-devel] wfs missing still

Hi David/Richard:

Apparently David's WFS plugin was not picked up by last nights build (it is not included in the hoover that is createRelease). I am making the change now but that will mean that we can not afford to have wms or wfs breaking from now.

Translation today is the day WMS and WFS are going live :-)

David I have hard coded a Wizard to grab the parameters needed for a WFS DataStore (cut&paste hack of doom!). We will need WMS/WFS before I can actually test :-P

Jody

Back to the top