[udig-devel] Images and Icons of our time

Hi Sam -

Just bothering you about images - geotools went live with their site ealier in the week (their previous site died) although now would still be a good time to improve their logo. Geoserver also seems to be on the road to a wiki based website.

For UDIG ---

What we are looking for is the following:
L:\Refractions\uDIG\Milestone2\icons_udig
\udig_lg.gif  115x164  - appears on left of about screen
\udig_logo16.gif
\udig_logo32.gif
\splash.bmp 500 x 330 - application splash screen
\elcl16\zoom_mode.gif - zoom working mode for map view
\elcl16\pan_mode.gif - pan working mode for map view
\elcl16\extent_co.gif - zoom to extent of data set (for map view)

For bonus points:
\dlcl16\*.gif - gray disabled versions all \elcl16\*.gif icons
\dtool16\*.gif  - gray disabled versions of all \etool16\*.gif icons

For reference:
L:\Refractions\uDIG\Milestone2\icons
guidelines.txt - naming conventions
eclipse_lg.gif  115 x 164 eclipse about screen
splash.bmp 500 x 330 eclipse splash screen
wizban\def_wizban.jpg - reference logo monitor and world

L:\Refractions\uDIG\Milestone2\icons_udig
 udig_logo.png - large copy of existing logo
 world.pspimage - just the world element in isolation
 world2.pspimage - world element darkened

Back to the top