Re: [tycho-dev] Does Quinox framework is started and used in feature installation in director application

Hi all,

Pardon me as I am reposting the same question, it made me feel that some may mistaken that I got it cleared by seeing my above mail.

According to the current knowledge I gained by looking at the code base, Equinox framework is started and used for installing new features via the tycho-standalone-p2-director application and for the creation of the p2-repo by using the Feature and bundle publisher. Is that correct or does I have misunderstood the code base.

Thank you