Re: [tycho-dev] Does Quinox framework is started and used in feature installation in director application

Hi Jeff,

sorry for misspelling, yeah it is Equinox

Thank you

On Thu, Jul 20, 2017 at 12:14 PM, Jeff MAURY <jeffmaury@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Do you mean equinox?

Jeff

Le 19 juil. 2017 13:56, "Kasun Siyambalapitiya" <kasunsi@xxxxxxxx> a écrit :
Hi all,

According to the current knowledge I gained by looking at the code base, Quinox framework is started and used for installing new features via the tycho-standalone-p2-director application and for the creation of the p2-repo by using the Feature and bundle publisher . Is that correct or does I have misunderstood the code base.

Thank you

--
Regards,
Kasun Siyambalapitiya