Re: [tycho-dev] Override Equinox implementation?

Target files are first resolved in isolation (for compliance with the behaviour in Eclipse), producing a list of IUs. That list is used as (one source of) input for the p2 dependency resolver (which only uses the project and extraRequirements as seeds).

So, the second resolution is not forced to use anything from the target file.

Regards
Tobias