Re: [tycho-dev] Override Equinox implementation?

Good question. I believe org.eclipse.sdk.ide specified in tycho.target
locks p2 to a specific version and I am not sure if there is a way to
unlock this without switching to <repository>-based target platform
configuration.

It used to be possible to specify .target files like [1], but I think
this was a bug and has been disabled.

[1] http://git.eclipse.org/c/tycho/org.eclipse.tycho.git/commit/?id=899085a7f666cc3dcb0a3f0fee63cd4f1b0a8df8

--
Regards,