Re: [tycho-dev] product archive artifact type

I don't think that the type "eclipse-repository" was intentionally used for the archived products. What is the convention for the type attribute? Only the file type of the artifact, or rather how the artifact was produced (i.e. the packaging type)?

Regards
Tobias