Re: [tycho-dev] programatically find eclipse-repository dependencies

Not as far as I know.

In the mid-term, I will need to know which units from the target platform were used in the build of a module (in order to detect errors in the build order). Would this information be enough? What do you need this for?

Regards
Tobias

P.S.: A second option would be to load the p2 repository in target/repository and look at the units in there.