Re: [tycho-dev] [discuss] tycho repository layout and metadata format

I believe if the following two conditions are true, then regular slicer
and planner and permissive slicer with considerOnlyStrictDependency=true
will all produce the same resolution results regardless of remote
repository contents (assuming IUs stay immutable, of course)

1. each IU is required by at least one IRequiredCapability with strict version range
2. there are no "dangling" optional requirements

--
Regards,
Igor