Re: [tycho-dev] Code formatting

Igor Fedorenko wrote:
> All .settings/org.eclipse.jdt.core.prefs files are modified after I
> import tycho sources in eclipse workspace. (...)

This is fixed. The Eclipse project import sets a few additional properties that were not set by the project properties page. If they are already set, the files are not touched.

I've also committed the formatting change for all Java files. I excluded those files that are explicitly marked as copies (in case we need to compare them with the originals):

maven-osgi-compiler-plugin/src/main/java/
  org/eclipse/tycho/osgicompiler/copied/AbstractCompilerMojo.java
maven-osgi-compiler-plugin/src/main/java/
  org/eclipse/tycho/osgicompiler/copied/CompilationFailureException.java
maven-osgi-packaging-plugin/src/main/java/
  org/eclipse/pde/internal/swt/tools/IconExe.java
tycho-core/src/main/java/
  copy/org/eclipse/core/runtime/internal/adaptor/PluginConverterImpl.java
tycho-core/src/main/java/
  copy/org/eclipse/core/runtime/internal/adaptor/PluginParser.java

Regards
Tobias

Back to the top