Re: [tracecompass-dev] Hiding analysis modules from project explorer?

Matthew,

I don't think I'm communicating the requirement very clearly.  When I say "base analysis" I mean that conceptually, not saying that it is the actual name of the analysis.

Here is what I'm trying to do.  In this screenshot:

Inline image 1

notice that the "NUOPC System Analysis" has no views defined for it but it still appears in the list of analyses.  However, the "NUOPC Call Stack Analysis" and the "NUOPC Timing Analysis" are both dependent on the "NUOPC System Analysis."  I'd like to hide NUOPC System Analysis from the UI since it would appear to the user like there should be an associated view and it is just missing.  Since the parent element of all analyses is "Views" it makes sense to only list those analyses that have views.

For some reason, filtering on ".*analysis.*" does not hide the elements in my view.

Rocky