Re: [tracecompass-dev] Hiding analysis modules from project explorer?

Yes, the idea would be to hide just some of the analyses.  The use case here is that you might have a kind of "base analysis" that multiple other analyses depend on.  However, the end user really only cares/knows about the user facing analyses and their related views.  So, you still want the base analysis to execute in the background, but there is really no need for the UI element - mainly because there are no associated views with it.

Rocky