Re: [tracecompass-dev] New SWTChart

On 2016-05-20 02:51 PM, Marc-André Laperle wrote:
The patch is here:
https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/73301/

I don't remember which exact fix we wanted. If there is nothing important, we can post-pone it. I had the impression you wanted the update (from a conversation on IRC?).

Sure I would have liked it, ~6 months ago :)

Now that we spent the last few months developing the LAMI charts - with tons of workarounds - based on SWTChart 0.7, I'm instead weary of swapping to a different version.

I don't think such dependency bumps should be made during the RC phase, either.

Cheers,
Alex

Here the fixes that we would get

0.8.0:
The bugs #3282525, #3348990 and #3493233 have been fixed.
-  axes are not correctly updated when enabling scroll bars
- Missing plot at a specific range
- chart.save() produces wrong alpha channel in BMP-Images
- Incorrect indices used for the symbol colours
The features #2896936, #3401519, #3488526 and #3488617 have been implemented.
- API to render offscreen image of chart
- API to suspend the update of chart appearance
- API to get axis tick values
- styled multi-lines title

0.9.0:

The following bugs have been fixed:

   #31 bars don't disappear even when they are out of current axis range
   #32 exception is thrown when the number of data points are not the same among stacked series
   #33 Plotting line series containing waveforms slow
   #34 Axis tick label partial not shown when legend is invisible
   #35 enableLogScale fails on empty series

The following features have been implemented:

   #35 ability to show arbitrary series name on legend
   #49 ability to configure the bar width with a fixed value in pixels

0.10.0
  The following bugs have been fixed:

   #37 White space when setting Tick invisible
   #38 getSeries("NAME ") doesn't work
   #39 Error bars are not displayed correctly in a chart with several bar series
   #40 getBounds() entries return null after a bar with height 0

Marc-Andre