[tracecompass-dev] New SWTChart

Hi,

I committed SWTChart 0.10.0 (with source!) to Orbit last night and would like us to use it for Neon. I don't expect that there will much change in behavior aside from a few bug fixes. That said, if you were planing on doing to manual testing on views that use SWTChart, perhaps it would be best to wait until around Monday or Tuesday when we have it integrated in the build. I'll send another email when it's done. There is an Orbit integration build right now so I was able to do some sanity testing but it would be best to use the more stable update site when it's available early next week.

Let me know if you have any concern,
Marc-André

Back to the top