Re: [tracecompass-dev] LTTng-Analyses integration and the feature freeze

> In a rare case for API change we would need to get PMC approval.

By the way, I got this statement from [1]. But looking at it again, it mentions "...platform API..." and "... Eclipse project PMC ...". Maybe we don't need the tools PMC approval for the rare case of an API change after the API freeze of Trace Compass (which hopefully won't happen).

[1] https://wiki.eclipse.org/Provisional_API_Guidelines#After_the_API_freeze

Bernd