[tracecompass-dev] LTTng-Analyses integration and the feature freeze

Hi all,

As you may have noticed, I have pushed to Gerrit is a big patch [1] introducing the LTTng-Analyses integration feature. Thanks to Matthew and the others for the reviews so far!

There are also a few other patches after that one that are currently up on Gerrit, and we still have a couple other fixes upcoming. My question is: would these upcoming fixes be fine for integration after the feature freeze?

I think it would be very important to at least get [1] in, and then as much as possible, but would it be fine if some other fixes come after the actual feature freeze?

Thanks,
Alexandre

[1] https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/71565/

Back to the top