Thanks for organizing this up. I won't be able to participate tomorrow. Please fill in the minutes on the wiki for all who can't call in.

Cheers
Bernd

On Mar 3, 2016 2:50 PM, "Alexandre Montplaisir" <alexmonthy@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Thanks for sending a heads-up Matthew!

I have created the page https://wiki.eclipse.org/Trace_Compass/Project_Meetings . Feel free to add agenda items for tomorrow's meeting. I have already put up a couple.

See you tomorrow!
Alex

On 2016-03-02 05:48 PM, Matthew Khouzam wrote:
Hi trace compass fans,

We would like to hold meeting with the comitters and others (open
invite) starting this Friday at 11:00-11:30 GMT-5. It is an open meeting
to all, and will be hosted here appear.in/tracecompass.

The goal is to discuss any issues in development but also better work
towards the product.

Hope to see some of you there!

Cheers!
Matthew