Re: [tracecompass-dev] Master branch: 2.0 or 1.1 ?

No, of course not, that would not be a viable option. The two viable options are:

1) Create a tracecompass-neon for 2.0, keep master at 1.1, merge from master to t-n once in a while. 2) Create a stable-1.x, bump master to 2.0, push everything to master first, then cherry-pick all wanted stuff in stable-1.x

Gah, I wanted to keep the order the same as in the OP, and I got it wrong... let's rewrite this as:

1) Create a stable-1.x, bump master to 2.0, push everything to master first, then cherry-pick all wanted stuff in stable-1.x 2) Create a tracecompass-neon for 2.0, keep master at 1.1, merge from master to t-n once in a while.

Back to the top