Re: [tracecompass-dev] Feature List for new Trace Compass UI

Hey guys,

Some comments:
a- the french may be offputting for some in the community, for ousiders
scared by french, they are references for internal use.
b- We are already in march, I think it's time for right-sizing of the
project. I would propose selecting one view: Basic, and then work from
there.
c- The illustrations are for run configurations, right?

This looks pretty good! looking forward to getting the code in.

Matt